Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The estate comprises three private luxury rental villas each boasting between 60 and 90 metres of absolute beachfront on what has been dubbed “Thailand’s answer to The Hamptons” – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region.
Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the estate is marked by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms, giving it an authentic rural feel. Despite its tranquil setting, the Jivana Beach Villas is only an hour away from Phuket’s popular beaches, and The Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.
- Aleenta Resort
- 1 km
- Sarasin Bridge
- 9 km
- Blue Canyon Country Club
- 23 km
- Mai Khao Beach (Phuket)
- 24 km
- Phuket International Airport
- 25 km
- Phang Nga Bay Park
- 40 km
- Khao Lak National Park
- 46 km
- Phuket Town
- 52 km
- Patong Beach (Phuket)
- 61 km
Things to do
The villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.